Saturday, March 3, 2012

International Quilt Show - Cincinnati

I finally got my confirmation today for the classes I registered for at the International Quilt Show in Cincinnati next month!  I'll be taking two classes taught by Cindy Blackberg on hand piecing.  I'm very excited.  I'm hoping I like it and can do it fairly well.  It would be nice to be able to have small projects to take with me places to work on.



Carpenter's Star class today was good.  I learned that I've never put borders on a quilt properly and that putting them on properly takes more time.  Needless to say I didn't finish today.  I've got one more border to put on then I'm done.  And since I didn't finish that quilt, I didn't get the Spiced Apple quilt done today either.  So much for that plan.  They will get done after Jackson's Mill now. 

Tomorrow .... I cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment