Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Been a While

Real life has intruded in upon my "Quilting Life" and I haven't had much to post about for quite some time.  I've been cutting fabric.  I'm in the process of cutting out two "45 & Life to Go" quilts for the Jackson's Mill Quilt retreat next weekend.  I've got to cut mine and my friend Debbie's.  So I've still got a little bit of work cut out for me, but I anticipate having in done some time Sunday.

Today I sewed my strips together for the "45" quilt:



I'm using my Featherweight and I love it!!  After I got them all sewed up, it was time to cut them apart again:


So now they are all in baggies and ready to go for next week!

Tomorrow I have Part 2 of my Carpenter's Star class.  I should finish that quilt tomorrow and hopefully the Spiced Apple quilt too!

No comments:

Post a Comment