Friday, May 18, 2012

Today in My Sewing Room

I was a busy, busy little bee today.  I started off working on Month 2 of Amish with a Twist.  But wait ... what about Month 1?  Never fear .... I did it Monday .... LOL

Month One of Amish with a Twist




I really like these solid colors.  I've never made a quilt like this before and so far it's been pretty fun.

.
Month Two of Amish with a Twist

Next I dug out a container of blocks I made quite a long time ago.  I'm not even exactly sure how long ... Anyway, I started putting those together.  It's turning out OK.  Some of the blocks aren't quite square, so it's a little bit of a challenge to get together.  This pattern is called "All Paths Lead Home" and it was a kit from Connecting Threads.


The last thing I did today was dig out some Farmer's Wife blocks I had cut out and put those together.  For some reason my machine decided to start eating my fabric.  I've never had that problem before so I'm not sure what's going on with it.  I re-threaded it, turned it off and back on, and anything else I could think of but it kept doing it.  I finally got 5 more put together ....


Block #81 Snowball & Block #9 Box


Block #23 Country Farm & Block #69 Practical Orchard


Block #41 Friendship Star
And ... I decided that was enough for today until I can figure out what's going on with my machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment