Sunday, September 8, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Wow ... It's been over a month since I've posted anything on my blog.  I thought I would be sewing my way through getting my surgery approved, but I've been way too distracted by it all ... bordering on depression.  We're still fighting and I really can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet.

But the last couple of weekends I've sewed a little.  I'm trying to get back in the swing of things because it seems like my life has been on hold since May 14th when I parted ways with my band.

So for a Lazy Sunday, I thought I'd work a little on "Lazy Sunday".





I think I'm well on the way to finishing this one.  I may even have a partial flimsy to share next weekend.  I started assembling the blocks today and just have some pieced borders to tackle.

This one is really different.  I think I'm going to like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment