Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

I got a little sewing in over the weekend finally.  Friday I finished all of my Block Xs for my Lazy Sunday quilt:
Block X

I only had to rip a few.  I hate ripping!  I really like these blocks.  I'm anxious to see how it all comes together!

Then Saturday I made a couple more blocks for the Modern HST Quilt-a-Long.  Blocks 26 & 27:
Block 26
Block 27
 And then I made a couple blocks for the Civil War Sampler BOW.  These are blocks 9 & 10:
Block 9 - Peace and Plenty
Block 10 - Yankee Puzzle
Finally, on Sunday, I drug out my Vintage Kansas City Star BOM and put together blocks 7 through 9:
Block 7 - The Album
Block 8 - I X L or I Excel
Block 9 - Jackson's Star
I'm anxious to finish the Kansas City Star quilt.  I had forgotten how much I like it!  That's what happens when you walk away from stuff for months!

All in all it was a pretty productive weekend.  Next weekend is the International Quilt Show in Cincinnati.  I'm not taking any classes this year.  We are just going to go for a day and call it good.  I'm looking forward to browsing the booths!!

No comments:

Post a Comment