Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

There's not much weekend to wrap up actually, I even missed posting on Feline Friday due to all the hoop jumping I'm having to do to get my revision surgery scheduled.  So I spent almost all of Friday at the hospital attending nutrition classes, and having a psych evaluation, and learning about a procedure I'm already familiar with ....  but whatever it takes at this point.

I did get a couple more Lucy Boston blocks done and as promised here are a couple picture of those:



I've got a couple ready to go with me this week on the 2013 Mountain Quilt Quest with my friends Debbie and Susan.  I'm looking forward to it even though I'm still a little sore from my "ex-plant."  This is what the hospital calls a band removal: Ex-plant.  I kind of like that word.  So anyway, hopefully I'll be a diligent little shop hopper and take lots of pictures to share.  No promises though because I always have good intentions and usually come home with very few or no photographs to share. 

Oh ... and I did get the binding done on a very special quilt which I will deliver this week!  So there was at least a little progress made this past weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm just contemplating making a wall hanging using these Lucy Boston blocks - yours look great :)

    ukcitycrafter@live .co.uk

    ReplyDelete