Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

I didn't get a whole lot accomplished this weekend, but I made a little progress here and there.  I got my first two blocks in the Primitive Gathering's Warm Winter Blessings BOM put together. They are wool on cotton applique and I used the Steam-a-Seam Lite as recommended in the pattern.  I've still got the stitching to do though.  It will be nice to do in the evenings after work.

Block 9 -- which is the first block they sent
Block 2
I also started working on my anniversary present.  I had posted some time ago here about my Hubby receiving a package from Primitive Gatherings.  Inside was my anniversary present.  He got me the Evelyn's Album BOM!  I had drooled over it when we were at the International Quilt Show in Cincinnati, but had already spent more than my share and let it go.  Click here to see the whole quilt. This quilt is wool on flannel and I got the first block cut out and fused and just need to do the stitching on it now as well.

Block 1
I woke up this morning to find that Part Three of Bonnie Hunter's Lazy Sunday was out!  And I'm WAY behind!  So today I spent the day cutting the rest of Part Two.  Hopefully I can get some if sewed together this coming Friday and get going on Part Three here in a couple weeks.
Lazy Sunday - Part 2
I completed another Lucy Boston block and started another one too.  But I failed to take any pictures.  Once I finish this next one, I'll take some more pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment