Friday, May 17, 2013

Surgical Vaction Update

I had ambitious plans for sewing while I've been off on my surgical vacation but I've not felt quite as good as I thought I would.  I've had a lot of swelling and discomfort.  I've mostly popped Percocet and dozed on the couch with the kitties.  

I did however get some work done on my Civil War Sampler BOW.  I'm two blocks away from being caught up on this one!  Woo Hoo!  But just this one ... sadly.  Here's my progress on this one:
Block 11 -- Blockade

Block 12 -- Louisiana
Block 13 -- London Square 
Block 14 -- Rosebud
Block 15 -- Apple Tree
Block 16 -- Tennessee
Block 17 -- Calico Puzzle
Block 18 --Tea Leaf

Pretty good progress considering.  And let's not forget my helper today, Nala:
 I've still got a couple more days before I go back to reality.  Maybe I can get a few more things done or maybe I'll just keep taking Percocet induced naps!

1 comment:

  1. I live your Civil War Sampler blocks, especially Blockade. I like your purple feather weight.

    ReplyDelete