Saturday, February 1, 2014

Baby Blanket Mania

Today was my friend Susan's baby shower for baby Madalynn.  I completed 3 baby quilts and one crocheted blanket for her.  I've got one more baby blanket off being quilted then I'll be done.   

First I made Pinwheel Parade, a free pattern from Jo's Country Junction:
Next up was Vintage Days by Sew Emma:
 
Then there was Primrose & Poppies by Sew Emma:


 And lastly the blanket I crocheted:
I made this before we knew Madalynn was a girl so it's a nice neutral color.

In between all of this, I managed to also finish my Icicle Kisses quilt top and it's off to Quilts by Phyllis to be quilted:
Now it'll be time to get back to Celtic Solstice.  I'm making more chevrons .... I hate making chevrons!  I think I've got three rows done now.  Four to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment