Sunday, December 14, 2014

Grand Illusion Part 3

I'm glad this week's clue was a little easier.  I got up early Friday and got some strip sets cut and got started making units.  I sewed Part 2 in between strips.  



These went together really fast.  At one point when I was up ironing, I lost my comfy chair to Khaleesi.




She didn't move either.  I got to sit on the hard wooden stool in the background.  She's quite the supervisor.  I'm happy to report that with Khaleesi's help I was able to finish both Parts 2 and 3 (and all those bonus triangles) this weekend! 


I'm anxious for Part 4 this Friday.  I'm linking up with Bonnie's blog HERE on Monday.  Hop on over and check out everyone's progress!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors, it is going to be so beautiful. Love your helper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't sew without her!

      Delete
  3. Great Colors! My kitties steal my spot all the time too! LOL Feel so guilty scooting them away - but they forgive quickly and come right back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. Aren't our fur-babies the absolute best helpers? Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way your cat looks stunned that you would even think you might be able to sit on her chair!

    ReplyDelete