Sunday, December 14, 2014

Grand Illusion Part 3

I'm glad this week's clue was a little easier.  I got up early Friday and got some strip sets cut and got started making units.  I sewed Part 2 in between strips.  



These went together really fast.  At one point when I was up ironing, I lost my comfy chair to Khaleesi.




She didn't move either.  I got to sit on the hard wooden stool in the background.  She's quite the supervisor.  I'm happy to report that with Khaleesi's help I was able to finish both Parts 2 and 3 (and all those bonus triangles) this weekend! 


I'm anxious for Part 4 this Friday.  I'm linking up with Bonnie's blog HERE on Monday.  Hop on over and check out everyone's progress!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors, it is going to be so beautiful. Love your helper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Colors! My kitties steal my spot all the time too! LOL Feel so guilty scooting them away - but they forgive quickly and come right back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. Aren't our fur-babies the absolute best helpers? Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way your cat looks stunned that you would even think you might be able to sit on her chair!

    ReplyDelete