Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

There's not much to wrap up this weekend.  I haven't been feeling the best.  I started out with an ear infection at the beginning of last week and the antibiotic is about to kill me. I'm trying to decide if I've been on it long enough to call it quits.  Plus I'm having some other health related issues ... I have a gastric band and I'm having problems with it.  It's not looking good and I've got some big decisions to make.  So that has been weighing on my mind too.

I did finish the binding on the baby quilt I needed to get done and will try to pick up a card and get it in the mail this week.


Here's Nala modeling it for me ... shhhhh .... don't tell!  I'll run it through the dryer and no one will be the wiser.  Unless of course the recipients happen to read my blog!


This is the first quilt I've ever labeled.  I need to start getting in the habit of it but I find I don't usually think about it until I'm hand stitching the binding.  


I did manage to drag myself up to my sewing room this afternoon to put the binding on several quilts:


That should keep me busy for awhile.  There are 7 wall hangings and one lap quilt in that pile.  I'm working on the lap quilt now.  Hopefully I can get out of this antibiotic induced funk by next weekend so I can do some sewing.




No comments:

Post a Comment