Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

I didn't get much sewing done this weekend.  It seems like it just flew by!  

Friday:

I got my centers done for my Lucky Stars quilt.  If you recall I had mentioned that I couldn't stand using a plain square in the middle and had decided to string piece them.  It got worse from there .... then I couldn't decide on one style ... so now I have 3!

Lucky Stars Centers
Then I did this week's Modern Half Square Triangle Quilt-a-Long block:

Block 25 -- I think

Saturday:

We attended the funeral of our good friend's family member.  It was very sad and I just wasn't in the mood to sew when we got home.  Very sad.

Sunday:

Today I finished up the next two blocks for the Civil War BOW.  I'm all caught up with that now until Primitive Gatherings ships the next 4 weeks worth.

Block 7 -- Strength in Union
Block 8 -- Fox and Geese
The rest of the day was spent on errands, cleaning and laundry ... YUCK!!  This evening though I started gathering all of my things for Quilt-cation .... my name for Retreat at Jackson's Mill!  I cleaned my Husqvarna machine and changed the needle while my Hubby did some maintenance on my baby, Plum Crazy:


She's all ready to go for this weekend now!  And I can't wait!! Quilt-cation here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment