Friday, February 17, 2012

Lazy Friday

I had great intentions of actually getting the machine out today, but it just didn't happen.  I did, however, lay out all the blocks for the Spiced Apple quilt and have them ready to sew.

I'm attending the 16th Annual Quilt Retreat at Jackson's Mill, WV here in a few weeks so today I figured I'd better start cutting some of my fabric. I'm taking a class called 45 & Life to Go which is a pattern by Primative Gattherings (I think).  I'm using the Primative Gatherings line of fabric as well:


I cut my 1.5" strips today and sorted them into piles to sew together:


I still have quite a bit to cut, but at least it's a start.

I also laid out the fabric for a couple of other cute little projects I'd like to get done before I leave for the Mill in March.  Hopefully I'll find time to get everything done!

Tomorrow I'm going to Quilts by Phyllis to pick out fabric for the second class I'm taking at the Mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment