Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Another weekend in the books.  It was a good one though. 

Friday:

I made a few block for the Modern Half Square Triangle Quilt-a-Long.  I believe these are blocks 15 - 18.

Block 15

Block 16

Block 17
Block 18
Then I did the February blocks for the Country Threads Sampler:

February Country Threads Sampler

Saturday:

I went to the open sew at Quilt by Phyllis and had a blast.  I met up with my Lazy Sunday partner, Mary, there and we worked on that.  I also completed the heart wall hanging I was going to make out of the extra blocks of the table runner I made last weekend.  I failed to take a picture of that though.  I managed to get all 148 of my Unit Bs done for Lazy Sunday too.

Unit B Lazy Sunday
Sunday:

I didn't get much sewing done today.  I was plagued with a sinus headache most of the day.  I watched Quilt Cam while I cleaned my bathroom!  LOL  Later I did slip upstairs to the sewing room and worked on my Spinning Stars table topper.

Spinning Stars
I hope to work on the borders Tuesday night during Quilt Cam.

Oh .... and I did buy fabric for yet another quilt Saturday .... one of the hazards of sewing all day in a Quilt Shop!   But it's a risk I'm willing to take!

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment