I was a little afraid that I wouldn't get this week's installment done, but I did. I started cutting Friday before I left for my MRI for my foot. I got everything cut except my background triangles. I did get the strips cut for those though. Here's everything after I got through cutting. I've really got to cover that pressing mat!
|Easy Street Part 3 Pieces|
Saturday, I had a few things to do around the house, but I knocked out my 64 (plus a few) blocks in just a couple hours:
|Easy Street Part 3 Blocks|
And of course I cut the tiny little bonus assignment:
I'm really liking these color combinations.
I also dug out Susan & Greg's Memory quilt and started working on laying it out .... I would like to get it to the quilter by the first of the year if I can swing it.
I started piecing the 9-patches that go with these blocks. I'm using Jo Morton's pattern. It's going to be slightly bigger though than what the pattern calls for. I may have to make a trip to the quilts store to get some more backgrounds and a couple of borders. Maybe I can squeeze that in next weekend but there's a lot that needs to be done around my house for Christmas. We'll just have to see how it all plays out.