Monday, January 14, 2013

Almost There

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel for Easy Street!!  All of my blocks are assembled, the two ends are complete, and I've just got to sew the final row together and assemble the two halves!!  Here's my final row ready to go first thing in the morning since I've got an unexpected day off:

Last Row

Before I pinned them together though to get them ready for sewing, I laid them all out in the floor for a little sneak preview:

Sneaky Peak of Easy Street

I'm so excited to finish this.  Now I just need to decide how I want to border it.  I've seen a lot of great ideas out there in Blogland.  Decisions, decisions ....

I also completed two more blocks for the Modern Half Square Triangle Quilt-a-Long:

Block 09

Block 10
I think I'm really going to like this quilt as well.  I need to decide how I want to set it now that I've got a decent enough number of blocks to play with.  On point?  Framed?  I'm just not sure yet ... anyone got any suggestions??



No comments:

Post a Comment