Friday, January 18, 2013

Feline Friday

It's Feline Friday!!!

Here's a couple shots of two of my feline babies that my husband shot this week while I was relaxing after work.





 This is Khaleesi .... a.k.a. The Kheeser.  She's a 1.5 year old Bengal and is just now learning how to be lovey.  She's doing a good job too!




 And this is Khaleesi and Nala.  They aren't the best of friends but they do seem to be able to tolerate each other when it comes to snuggling with Mommy.

I'm going to link up with the other Feline Friday folks HERE!!  Join us!!


2 comments:

  1. Khaleesi is a stunning cat - I've never met a Bengal in person but I hope to some day...

    Thanks for joining Feline Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Bengals are definitely different. We have two and they both have very unique personalities and are very high energy. Our black kitties aren't quite sure what to make of them!

      Delete