Monday, January 21, 2013

Just a Quick Update

I got the first two borders ready for Easy Street today.  I think I had just enough green left if I calculated right!  

Here are my red strips and my 4-patch strips ready to go:


I decided to wait until my Hubby got home to help me wrangle the quilt through the machine.  We went up after dinner and I sewed the first two red strips on.  Then I almost cut my finger off with a pair of scissors, so I decided it was time to call it a night.  I failed to get another picture this evening, but hopefully tomorrow night we'll have time to get the other two red borders on and then I'll take a picture.  Baby steps!!  And it really helps having a second pair of hands to maneuver that quilt with so I need to try to get the borders on this week.  I want to be able to take it with me to the Open House at Quilts by Phyllis on Saturday to pick out that final border!!

Who's ready for Bonnie's next mystery in Quiltmaker Magazine??  It's called Lazy Sunday and I'm anxiously waiting to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment