Today was the big reveal and I have to say I LOVED IT!!! I can't wait to get this finished! First, I finished up my large triangles from yesterday. My plan was to make at least one Block A and one Block B today. After I got my Block A done, I couldn't resist ... I had to go ahead and sew the setting triangles on and complete the quilt corner:
|Block A Sewn in Place|
Then, I did a little blog surfing and saw that a few people were kitting up their blocks. That seemed like a good idea, so I set out to lay out each block and baggie them up. I came up about 24 green 3.5" blocks short by the way. I'm not sure if I made a cutting/counting error or if the pattern was off. But now the blocks are all kitted up and ready to go.
|Kitted Blocks and Setting Triangles|
Next, I put together a Block B:
Here Block B is laying up against the corner I assembled:
|Block B laying in Place|
I'm really excited about finishing this quilt. I hope I can keep up the momentum. Sadly, I have to return to work tomorrow. I guess I've got to pay for all this fabric some how!